Beef Marrow Bones- Certified Organic
Beef Marrow Bones- Certified Organic and Human Grade
Give your dog the best available and know that what they're chewing on is not only great for their teeth, but also free from any preservatives or added nasties!
These marrow bones are served split so the tasty and nutritious marrow is exposed. Perfect for bone broth.
Australian Certified Organic, which means it’s free of harmful chemicals, pollutants and hormones.
- 100% grass-fed, resulting in a superior and more complex taste than grain-fed meat.
- Hung on the bone (dry aged), further contributing to its depth of flavour.
- Delicious and tender tasting, thanks to our top quality cattle and ethical, organic and sustainable farming practices, which focus on rearing animals slowly and naturally.
- Packed with essential vitamins and nutrients such as iron, zinc, protein, omega-3, vitamins B and more.
- Processed near our farm in Gippsland, in line with Australian certified organic standards.
- Prepared at a butcher shop ner Melbourne, which gives us complete control over the process of taking our cattle from our paddock to your plate.