Furry Cow Face
Look it’s a bit yuck and if definitely has its own special aroma, but your dog will love it.
The skin and muscle from the face of a cow makes a great tough boneless treat. A natural treat with the fur still on. In a natural diet, fur and feathers are the main source of fibre in a dog’s diet. A huge hit with most dogs. They are good for teeth cleaning due to the toughness of the cow skin and the fur’s polishing and cleaning abilities. For all dogs of all ages. Better served outside unless you like your lounge room looking like a dingo got into the cow paddock 😬
100% natural product so you can expect slight variations from the product pictured.
Why feed fur/benefits of fur:
Fur is a great source of fibre and aids in good digestive health in the following ways:
- not fully breaking down so it brushes its way through the digestive tract, thereby cleaning away any food built up over time;
- cleaning away food build up, reduces the likelihood of a sluggish digestive system. A sluggish digestive system can become a breeding ground for yeasts and other fungi;
- cleansing the digestive tract, aids the body in absorbing nutrients;
- helping prevent worms by brushing away worms and eggs in the digestive system;
- helping to keep teeth clean - fur is a part of a dog’s natural toothbrush – it polishes their teeth;
- being a great source of fibre. Fibre bulks up poop – to naturally express the anal gland, poop needs to be firm enough to press against the anal glands as it passes through.
The fur, bone, cartilage, tendons and ligaments of prey animals also function as fibre in the intestine of dogs.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION FOR SALTY DOGS
We are based in Melbourne VIC and offer either delivery or shipping by post depending on where you are and what you purchase.
For more details about what this means for you, please visit our Shipping & Delivery Information page.