K9 Rawsome Puppy Pro Growth (AAFCO)
❄️ Please note this is a frozen item so only for delivery in metro Melbourne, or you can collect from our store at 763a High St, Thornbury 3071 ❄️
CHICKEN - Puppy Pro Growth AAFCO
Human Grade Ingredients with No Preservatives. Hormone Free
Puppy Pro Growth & Reproduction Lamb And Chicken (Human Grade)
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Growth & Reproduction naturally!
LAMB is an excellent source of high-quality protein and essential amino acids, which are vital nutrients for your puppy and being that it is red meat it is a great source of iron. Protein is critical to build, heal and maintain body tissues and to protect and regulate body processes (e.g., immune function). Lamb has an abundance amount of zinc, an excellent source of Omega 3.
Puppy Pro Growth is specifically for puppies from 5 weeks of age. Containing a small portion of fruit and enough fat, vitamins and antioxidants to form a perfect composition for puppies. Packed with vitamins, minerals and amino acids boasting a bounty of goodness.
- No Preservatives
- No Gluten
- No Artificial Flavours of Colourings
- Gluten Free
- 100% Human Grade Chicken
- No By-Product
- No Pet Mince
- 100% Australian Chicken
Chicken Mince, Chicken Giblets, Lamb mince, Chicken Heart, Pumpkin, Apples, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Parsley, Chia Seeds, *Organic Seaweed, Ginger, Sea Salt, Organic Kelp, Organic Zinc.
* indicates Certified Organic from the manufacturer. The premium seaweed is harvested from Tasmania.
Benefits of Organic Kelp
- Regulates gland activity in the thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal glands.
- Helps reduce inflammation and itching so it's helpful for dogs with skin allergies.
- Contains amino acids and protein to aid in tissue repair.
- The iodine content helps with thyroid activity.
Pumpkin for puppies is extremely beneficial
- Pumpkin is Nutrient-Rich and benefits Eyes
- Boost Immune Health
- Pumpkin Moisturises Skin & Coat
- Encourage Digestive Regularity
- Pumpkin Can Help Naturally Control Parasites
Chia Seeds are a super-food!
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – 3x the amount we find in salmon
- Manganese – 2.72 mg per 100 grams of chia seeds
- Calcium – 631 grams per 100 grams of chia seeds
- Fiber – 34 grams per 100 grams of chia seeds
- Protein – 16.5 grams per 100 grams of chia seeds
- Iron – 7.7 mg per 100 grams of chia seeds
- Magnesium – 335 mg per 100 grams of chia seeds
- Phosphorus – 860 mg per 100 grams of chia seeds
- Potassium – 407 mg per 100 grams of chia seeds
- Copper – 0.9 mg per 100 grams of chia seeds
- Zinc – 4.6 mg per 100 grams of chia seeds
Benefits of Chia Seeds
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (this is an ALA, alpha-linolenic acid, fatty acid)
- Skin and coat health
- Joint health; reduces inflammation
- Eye and Brain development and health
- Puppy growth
- Immune system functioning
- Supports heart health
- Supports bone health
- Great source of antioxidants to help fight cancer
- Reduces inflammation which helps with joint and arthritis pain
- Helps to regulate blood sugar by slowing the conversion of carbs to sugars
- Supports a healthy metabolism
- Improves brain functions
- Supports a healthy thyroid
- Supports stronger bones; combined with manganese (above) these nutrients support both bone strength and density
- Promotes great dental health
- Fights the growth of cancer
- Supports healthy digestive and healthier poops
- Supports a healthy weight
- Helps to body better absorb nutrients
- Provides nourishment for the healthy bacteria in the gut
Apples pack a punch with the presence of Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Vitamin A supports improved skin and coat health and helps to strengthen your puppies immune system.
Vitamin C aids in the proper development of muscles and bones during the early stages of life and also allows older dogs to remain healthy.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS - How many grams?
Approximately 8% of current weight
You will need to adjust to the puppy’s individual requirements.
Low-energy breeds may require a lower maintenance percentage
High-energy breeds may require a higher maintenance percentage.
A daily intake of 8% of your puppy's weight, across three meals a day, until they are four months of age, then reduce %. See chart below or table pictured.
|Puppy’s Age||Ongoing Maintenance Percentage|
From 6 months of age, A daily intake of 4-5% of your puppy's weight, across 2 meals a day, until they are 1 year old.
The actual finished product may look visually different to what is shown herewith one mixed.
Omega-6/omega-3 ratio: 4.38:1
Total kcal PER 1KG % 1,056
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION FOR SALTY DOGS
We are based in Melbourne VIC and offer either delivery or shipping by post depending on where you are and what you purchase.
For more details about what this means for you, please visit our Shipping & Delivery Information page.
My puppy absolutely loved this meal. It looks and smells delicious, I am glad that The Saltiest Dog is stocking K9 Rawsome.