Lamb Brains- Certified Organic
Lamb Brains- Certified Organic and Human Grade
Mix up your raw feeding bowls with some food for thought- brains!
A unique tasty treat for your doggo thats rich in DHA (Omega 3 fatty acid) which is great for the nervous system, eyes and....you guessed it, brain!
DHA can also help with a shiny coat, fights inflammatory conditions (including allergies) and even enhances joint health.
These lambs enjoy a low-stress life in a pristine natural environment, where they’re free to roam on nutrient-rich pastures of natural clover and ryegrass.
Australian Certified Organic, which means it’sfree of damaging chemicals, pollutants, preservatives, antibiotics, hormones and genetic modifications.
- 100% grass-fed and free range, resulting in a superior and more complex taste than grain-fed meat.
- Rich and tender tasting, thanks to our ethical, organic and sustainable farming practices, which focus on rearing lamb slowly and naturally with passion and care.
- Hung on the bone (dry aged), enriching the animal’s natural full and sweet flavour.
- Packed with essential vitamins and nutrientssuch as iron, zinc, protein, omega-3, vitamins B and more.
- Processed near our farm in Gippsland, in line with Australian certified organic standards.
- Prepared at our butcher shop near Melbourne, Victoria, giving us complete control over the process of taking our lamb from our paddock to your plate.