Pork Bones- Certified Organic
Pork Bones- Certified Organic and Human Grade
Give your dog the best available and know that what they're chewing on is not only great for their teeth, but also free from any preservatives or added nasties!
Perfect for making a nutritious bone broth, or even replacing a meal- the health benefits of feeding regular raw, meaty bones is second to none!
These bones come from pigs who enjoy a stress-free and active outdoor life, spending their time wandering and grazing happily on permanent pasture comprising ryegrass, lucerne, clover and a range of self-sown grains. This diet results in a distinctive, rich flavour and a fantastic texture to the meat.
Australian Certified Organic, which means it’s free of additives, water injections, hormones and antibiotics.
- Rich, sweet and juicy tasting, thanks to ethical, organic and sustainable farming practices, which focus on growing pigs slowly and naturally. This results in excellent marbling and a unique flavour that melts in your mouth.
- Hung on the bone (dry aged), further contributing to its depth of flavour.
- Packed with essential vitamins and nutrients such as iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, protein, vitamin B and zinc
- Processed locally through a licensed facility
- Prepared at a butcher shop close to Melbourne, which gives us complete control over the process of taking our pork from the paddock to your plate.