Organic Venison (human grade) 1kg
Venison (Organic) - Human Grade
ETHICALLY HARVESTED - Organic
ANTIBIOTIC AND HORMONE FREE
100% Human Grade, Premium Quality Venison, Zero Preservatives
Sustainable source - Free Range
Less fat and cholesterol, making it an increasingly popular meat source
- Venison is a leaner meat than beef and other red meats.
It Contains Multiple Vitamins and Minerals
- Iron – Essential for the proper functioning of red blood cells, low iron levels can lead to anemia. Anemic dogs are more prone to injury, illness, and they are more lethargic and listless.
- Niacin – Vitamin B3 is known to help circulation and, in turn, it can reduce levels of inflammation. So, it is especially important for dogs with arthritis and other inflammatory illnesses. All B vitamins are water-soluble, which means that they are not stored by the body and are used immediately. As a result, your dog needs high levels in its diet.
- Riboflavin – Vitamin B2 combines with other vitamins and minerals to fight diseases by creating antibodies within the immune system. Vitamin B2 is also necessary to help the body absorb B6 and iron.
- Vitamin B – Vitamin B6 is another B vitamin, and like the others, it is water-soluble so your pets body must consume what it requires at the time. It is used to create glucose and it supports a healthy immune system while supporting DNA.
- Omega-3 – Venison contains higher concentrations of omega-3 fatty acids than other red meats, and this is important in cognition and brain health, as well as eye and even coat and skin health. Omega-3 fatty acids can also treat arthritis and kidney disease.
Formulation: Diced or Minced (Non Formulated)
Package: 1 kilo pouch
Foods for pets containing venison are a good option for pets that may have food sensitivities or allergies to other protein sources such as beef or chicken. Since venison is a novel protein, it may help reduce allergens and skin irritations in pets with food-related issues.